Online Registration is now closed. Please call Pro Shop through Thursday 8/11 @248-615-9060 to purchase a meal ticket or join a fundraising team.
Note: On the Registration Form, your options will look like this:
How to Register
(Watch Tutorial Video >>>)
Step 1. Choose How
If you want to be the Captain of a team to bowl and/or fundraise together!
Lead your team of family, friends, co-workers to victory!
- All participants on your team that
are registered to bowl will be assigned to the same lane(s)
- A lane accommodates up to 6 bowlers; a pair of lanes, up to 12
If you've been invited to "Join a Team" to bowl and/or fundraise.
(Forgot your teams name?
View the teams)
Not ready to Start or Join a Team but want to bowl and/or fundraise?
- You can always Start or Join a Team later!
- Individual bowlers will be assigned to a lane with other bowlers.
Step 2. Choose the organization
This will be the organization where
fundraising donations made on your behalf will be directed.*
- Friends For the Dearborn Animal
- Michigan Animal Adoption Network (MAAN)
* This is only to facilitate online donations. All online donations are made through Paypal to either FFDAS or MAAN. It is our goal
that both organizations will benefit equally. All monies from registration and event auctions will even out proceeds.
Step 3. Choose your package
- Bowling ($30 registration fee, paid at the time of registration):
to the August 8th event
- 3 games of 9-pin "No Tap" including shoes
- A meal ticket (includes
access to buffet provided by Red Robin)
- Meal Ticket ($10 registration fee, paid at the time of
- Fundraiser Only ($0 registration fee):
* All online registration fees are paid through Paypal to Aleta Sillís Bowling World.
Personal Fundraising Page
Once you register online you will have access to many resources that will help you raise funds.
- Fundraising Pledge Page to post photos and individualize your message to supporters.
- Tools to share your Pledge Page by email and social media to ask your family, friends and co-workers for donations to help animals in need. Be sure to let them know that 100% of the Proceeds will go to help animals in need and that their donations are tax deductible.
- You can also collect pledges/donations offline by downloading a Pledge Collection Form.
- You can take your pledges online by making a donation to your own page (via credit card), saving the cash to pay your credit card bill, or bring to the pro shop to have your pledges taken online for you.
If you need help to create a Fundraising Pledge Page, just stop in the
pro shop or email firstname.lastname@example.org for help!
Our Gifts to You
- Raise $50 in Pledges, receive a T-shirt.
- Registered Bowlers need to raise $25 in pledges, in addition to their bowling registration fee, to receive the special 11th Annual T-shirt
- Raise $300 in Pledges, receive VIB (Very Important Bowler) Status at Event
- Express Check in at Event
- Express Line to Food
- $10 in Raffle Tickets
- Free Entry to win a Special Prize
- Detroit Tigers Suite!
- Tigers vs. Indians, September 26, 2016
- For 26 people w/5 parking passes
- (food/beverage extra)
- An AWESOME experience!
Top 5 INDIVIDUALs:
- The Top Fundraiser will receive prize package A.
- The next 4 highest individual fundraiser's will be entered into a raffle for the prizes B - E.
A. Chefís Tasting
B. Motiv Trident
- Dine in-style with Chef's Choice menu for YOU!
- 8-course meal for 6
- You arrange the date
- An AMAZING Experience!!!
C. 4-Pack of Detroit Tigers Tickets!
- Charcoal Pearl 15# Bowling Ball
- (Available on new release date: August 23rd!)
D. Moscow Mules
- Tigers vs. Twins, September 15, 2016; Section 124 Row 23
- Courtesy of David Boor
E. Photo Shoot
- Set of 2 Moscow Mule Copper Mugs with Ingredients to make Moscow Mules
- Courtesy of G.I. Surplus
TOP FUNDRAISER RULES:
- Donations must be submitted by the Bowling Event on August 13th to be counted for prizes.
- If you are on a Team and the Team wins, you cannot also win the Top Individual prize but will be included in the Runner-up Raffle.
- Winners will be announced during the Bowling Event on Saturday, August 13th!
Special Prize for
Top "Registered Bowler" Fundraiser
- NEW BOWLING BALL with 3 PRIVATE LESSONS
- B4AR Registered Bowler who raises the most in pledges
- You have until Aug 31st
- Winner will be named Sept 1, 2016
- Tip: Get pledge $ per pin bowled!
(Score print out available Aug 13th)
- Off-line donations must be in by Aug 31st
- Online pledge drive closes Aug 31st
Courtesy of YourBowlingCoach
Monthly Fundraiser Raffles:
Raise $50 in a calendar month to be entered to win a special prize!
Monthly Fundraiser Raffles Rules:
Each month, June thru August, we will be raffling off a prize pack to a lucky
a minimum of $50 in donations during a month to be in a drawing for a special prize! New monthly drawings will be held the first day of the following month as follows:
- Raise $50 during June to be in drawing on July 1st, 2016
- Raise $50 during July to be in drawing on Aug 1st, 2016
- Raise $50 during Aug to be in drawing on Sept 1st, 2016
offline donations must be submitted to the pro shop by the end of the month of
the raffle to be counted.
Check back as we list details and add prizes!
** Be sure to check out all of the
Fundraising Tips to learn how you can raise lots of $$$ to help the many animals in need! Download and print Pledge Collection Form.
Don't want to register online, or interested in collecting pledges offline in addition to your online collection efforts?
You can also register
offline to Bowl in the event by calling 248-615-9060 or stop in the pro shop. You can sign up as a Team, or Individual. [Download Event Flyer]
You can also collect pledges/donations
offline by downloading a Pledge Collection Form.